The following list of publications is not complete, and is continually being updated. If you have a publication you wish to see listed on the website, please contact the webmaster. Starred (*) publications are available as either linked PDFs or full-text HTML pages.
- *Burrow, J. A. "The Structure of Piers Plowman B XV-XX: Evidence from the Rubrics." Medium Aevum. November 2008; 77 (2): 306-312.
- Burrow, J. A and Hoyt N Duggan. Medieval Alliterative Poetry: Essays In Honour of Thorlac Turville-Petre. Dublin, Ireland: Four Courts Press, 2010.
- Dane, Joseph A. "Editorial and Typographical Diplomacy in the Piers Plowman Archive." Out of Sorts: On Typography and Print Culture. Material Texts. Philadelphia, PA: Univ. of Penn. Press, 2010.
- *Duggan, Hoyt N. and Eugene W. Lyman. "A Progress Report on The Piers Plowman Archive." Digital Medievalist. 2004; 1 (1): 20 paragraphs.
- Lifson, Amy. "Noteworthy." Humanities. November 2000; 21 (6): 17.
- *O'Keefe, Elizabeth. "Medieval Manuscripts on the Internet." Journal of Religious and Theological Information. February 2000; 3 (2): 9.